Newest weapon recoil improvement in Ring of Elysium
Play Ring of Elysium a free-for-all Battle Royale game and you will have the chance to fight against multiple strong enemies at once. To become the winner or turn into the ultimate survivor, you should catch up with the best tips. Besides, remember to check out relevant news on our site! At present, you are joining one of the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium. Here is the full detail that you are looking forward to!
RoE: Adventurer characters
It is the first part of the Ring of Elysium Patch Notes: Weapon Recoil Rebuild (Jun.25.2020) that we’d like to introduce to you.
- Switched on Ada– Rebel Angel, Rebel Angel Style A, and Rebel Angel Style B
- Additionally, it’s possible to enjoy the fun survival RoE game with Klein– Max Protection Style B at current!
RoE: Weapon recoil overhaul
Aside from adventurers mentioned above, it is considered the main piece of the cool Ring of Elysium update that we are talking about.
- The recoil tweak that the developer tested in LTM “Heavy Caliber” is finally appliable to every game mode.
- Amongst enhancements reserved for RoE weapon recoil, people fixed a problem where the standard vertical sensitivity was set to 65. The default value is now 100.
A few pro tips to get used to the recently developed recoil system in Ring of Elysium
Along with the presence of enhancements, don’t forget to apply the following Ring of Elysium guides! They will help you master how to deploy the weapon properly.
- Under the new mechanics, the randomness of weapon recoil has been already cut down. Not only that, the recoil pattern of all weapons in Ring of Elysium is redesigned.
- So, each gear will receive a more different character and they also get their strengths and weaknesses. You or any player inside RoE Download can practice, dig deeper, and manage their recoil pattern your way.
- Further, you can slowly increase their recoil control skills through playing. Here is the schematic diagram for M4A1 and Groza’s recoil control mouse movement:
- According to developers, you’d better reset the sensitivities and their vertical sensitivity ratio setting if necessary.
RoE bug fixes
If you want to learn about advancements for your gaming experience in Ring of Elysium, don’t skip the info below!
- Fixed a bug in which grappling hook cooldown was sometimes displayed wrongly in TDM mode
- Solved the issue happened to the Scorpion EVO3 A1 when it missed the gunfire effect
- Fixed an issue that a transparent UI prevented the lower-right side of the screen if somebody headed under the prone position
After Ring of Elysium Weapon Recoil Overhaul Jun.25.2020, you can obtain more upgrades in the next update. Please visit our site and up to date on your game!