As you know, ROE: Ring of Elysium is already released in Thailand and Indonesia by Garena. If you are a player that doesn’t come from those countries, you should try changing the current in-game language to English for a better and easier play. To change the language, you are supposed to follow some useful steps as shown below.
Before you check out the instruction on how to install English language for ROE, if you have no idea about how to install ROE or if you don’t install it yet, you can take a look at this article.
Steps to change the language to English
- Step 1: Click this link to download Process Hacker.
- Step 2: Launch the game, then Tab to Desktop to open Process Hacker (already opened before launch game).
- Step 3: Scroll down to find the title of the game which is Europa_Cilent.exe. Right click on it then choose Properties.
- Step 4: After opening Properties table, you click on magnifier button.
- Step 5: Copy all in the Information table. When you’re done copying, just close the table.
- Step 6: Go to Desktop, right click to create a text document. Open the text, paste all the text you have just copied.
- Step 7: Change -language=th to -language=en
- Step 8: When you’re done, select File – Save As, then save the file to .bat
- Step 9: After saving, the file has been changed into file .bat. You exit the game, then, launch the File Batch. ROE will open on its own and will be changed into English.