Garena server has revealed the delightful news involved with the Closed Beta for Ring of Elysium, which will work in Taiwan. It is completely new and available for you to enjoy. If you want to take part in that testing, you should follow the tutorials now.
How to register ROE TW
- Step 1: Access the homepage of ROE TW. Link to register here http://event.roe.garena.tw
- Step 2: Click the correct button to be able to play at the homepage (see the image)
- Step 3: Sign in with a Garena account. If you have not had anything, you can refer the guide at here.
- Step 4: After you successfully entered, you will receive a message as shown below, select the button on the left side to register the Closed Beta and press the switch on the right side to check if the account is accepted or not. (Have to wait for a couple days after signing up)
Follow “The time to activate registration” (at the end of this post), click Check Account button, you’ll see a notification like image below.
Download ROE Taiwan
Similar to the installation instruction reserved for Ring of Elysium Thailand (read more at here). However, there is still one difference.
- Step 1: Right-click on the Garena icon and open Properties
- Step 2: Choose the Shortcut tab. Next, type “-toggleapp 32839” into the Target section. Click Apply later.
*Keep in mind that you must input the hyphen before toggleapp!
For example: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena\Garena\Garena.exe” -toggleapp 32839
After your account has been accepted, Install button will show up
The time to open the test
- 12:00 01 Sep 2018 to 00:00 06 Sep 2018 (UTC +7)
- 01:00 01 Sep 2018 to 13:00 05 Sep 2018 (UTC -4)
- 06:00 01 Sep 2018 to 18:00 05 Sep 2018 (UTC +1)
The time to activate registration
- 14:00 31 Aug 2018 (UTC +7) / 03:00 31 Aug 2018 (UTC -4) / 08:00 31 Aug 2018 (UTC +1) for 15,000 accounts.
- 09:00 01 Sep 2018 (UTC +7) / 22:00 31 Aug 2018 (UTC -4) / 03:00 01 Sep 2018 (UTC +1) for 5,000 accounts.
- 09:00 05 Sep 2018 (UTC +7) / 22:00 04 Sep 2018 (UTC -4) / 03:00 05 Sep 2018 (UTC +1) for 5,000 accounts.